Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Thursday, April 16, 2009

~ Spring sunny days... ~

~Ella's has such beautiful hair, and it's starting to look more like she'll be curly!~
~ She has a problem... everytime I fold the laundry, she searchs for the same panties of mine, and won't let go of them ~ So I find pairs of panties around the house....so funny~

~ See this was just this morning, again she found my panties that she likes the most!~

~ On her birthday~

~So beautiful the cherry blossoms~

~ I found this great toy at the thrift store for One Dollar,yah for me~!~

~Ella going GREEN~

~ Day at the park, didn't anybody tell not to go up the slide~

~ Exploring~

2 comments:

Amy said...

so cute! I love the hair! She looks soooooooooo much like your mom I can't believe it!
You have quite a knack for photography too!

Anonymous said...

Such a great site. I can check on Ella anytime. How do you do a picture with the three of you walking thru the park. with backs to camera? trick photo? Love you all Dad B,