Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Thursday, June 18, 2009

3 years and counting.....

The newlyweds
We did it....
White really stands out...
Something was funny, I think Lindsay was saying something English...hee!
I loved my dress, so fluffy

Happy bride
kiss kiss...
Hello!....
What's so funny guys?
I want you.....

Don't jump! It's going to be the best day of your life....
Good times
3 years yesterday Dave and I got married! 3 years doesn't seem that long,when your grandparents just had their 66th, yup!...you heard me! I the last years we've traveled all over, bought our first house and had our beautiful babe Ella. I can't image my life any better:) I couldn't pick just one picture from our wedding day, so there's a few more:)
Any reason to bring those out again, eh!
Happy Anniversary David
Always Poochie

No comments: