Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FALL ,I love this time of year

yummy
say "cheese"

Open wide.
yogurt smile
more...


look at all those pumpkins
Ella at the patch
This is the one she picked herself
Ella on my leg again....she still needs me!


At the bird santuary, it was REALLY cold

See the fish????weird!

Ella looking out
A duck nibbled on her fingers, she didn't like that much!
The one thanksgiving we made it to

Nice turkey


Ellas new winter jacket

Book time

Well we've been slowly moving into Fall and doing more fall things. I have had the enjoyment of getting into my garden and finding a whole bed of soil FULL of old bulbs. It was a totally score on the tulip trip that I had that day, and I don't know what there are. I probably have over 100 bulbs in my front bed of the house. It makes me so excited to think that come Spring time I will have the most beautiful front display of flowers. Hee, I'm so much like me mama. xoXO. Ella has been a total joy helping her mum in the garden and picking all the weeds out. Finding all the worms and digging a new hole for them to live in. We've been reading more books and we can read the whole book with her attention. Food is fun too, watching her feed herself. She'll open her mouth SO wide to get it all in on one bite. She can know say many new words like Puppy, truck, dirty, meow, kitty, Daddy and Mummy, Nanna , Pappa, Grandma and Grandpa, Abby(sorry no nick and april yet) .We think she put two words together a few days ago"Hi Daddy".If you ask her to say something it sounds so close. David and I agreed we'll stop the bottles after our Mexico trip and she's had no problems with the change. Ella is not a enfant anymore and Mommy is getting some withdrawls. She's growing to fast and seems to be more and more independent everyday. It's been a lot of fun days!

2 comments:

Amy said...

love the pics!
we just discovered that Jem of a farm this year, Westham Island, and had a blast there!

Anonymous said...

westham island is so great, quiet and lots of fun.Thanks Amy