Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Monday, January 18, 2010

Bulbs,bulbs and more bulbs


All the green is bulbs....sprout sprout sprout.........")


I have so many bulbs coming up,I so excited. I'm so my mothers daughter with the gardening I love it just as much. The month we moved in I checked to see if there was anything going on in the front garden bed. And to my surprise there was a ton of old bulbs in there. I have no idea what they are but I added a lot more and I can wait. They are coming up so nicely so I hope we don't get a frosting anymore.

While Ella was sleeping today I got out and cleaned out the bed. I watched some birds bathing in a large puddle of rain.They were singing like they where in a Cinderella story. It was a day that felt like Spring and I'm so glad it's changing. Spring is truly the best time of year for me. Here is a picture of the front of my house where I got my hands dirty today.

No comments: