Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Monday, February 8, 2010

19 weeks pregnant

The side profile and spin
Looking right at you,2 eyes, nose and mouth



They said the baby was very active and looks healthy.

Getting bigger, way bigger than last time!

Well so far I've been feeling pretty good about being pregnant the second time around. I had a little bit of sickness at the beginning but all over know. I do have some lower back nerve problems and my belly button has been sore. I really can believe I'm only 18 weeks and my Belly button has almost popped. That's never happened last time either(really hope this baby is not a 10 pounder)! The baby is moving around like crazy and feels very low. Ella has loved hugging and blows raspberry's on my belly. She thinks it's funny :) We have so much to do before the baby arrives. Like moving Dave's office out of the baby to be's room, and get Ella in a big girl bed. The office is going to be made into the back yard shed, which I think will be much nicer. He'll be able to open his door and get some fresh air and some sunshine in the summer time. And the kids and I can nap with no phones ringing. But I can't seem to be able to start nesting until all is done and I have my baby's room. So looking forward to all the new changes and a great summer with 2 kids and a great husband to spend it with.



No comments: