Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

31weeks and growing

Ella loves to read up on the baby
Seeing what's she's getting into :)

Ella and Mommy sticking own belly's out at 31 weeks
BOY OR GIRL????the needle and thread said BOY, it was right last time with GIRL :)
Hello everybody,
I haven't had much time and energy to blog lately. Life has been so...busy with work and home life, I wonder when I will get the chance to relax before I have this baby.This time around has been so different I only work part time and work has been killing me,it's so busy and short staffed.I'm really not to sure how I'm getting through it all. But I only have 6 more weeks of work and 8 weeks to my due date. Time is almost running out. We still have lots to do with the new office in the shed and the baby's room. David promises that it's all going to be done by the end of May. Once the office it done I will finally have a baby's room. So looking forward to it all. I have made new drapes for the window and I'm so happy how they turned out:)


I have posted some new pictures of the big belly ,and I just realized how much I have grown by looking at the last picture at 25 weeks. crazy! Will hope to post more beofre the baby is here.

all my love to all my viewers
Jolene

No comments: