Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Friday, October 1, 2010

Oh the Dirty one!


My sweet Ella has a really hard time letting me clean her blanket of choice. So I've been trying to get her to put it into the wash herself so she can feel like she's doing something good for her blanket. Ironically, she calls her blanket "Dirty One". Why...you ask!. Because when we went camping one time I called her one blanket clean one that stays in the tent for sleep time. And another one of the same was called the dirty one that she can play with outside of the tent. So I believe "Dirty one" was more fun than clean one, so there for dirty one is her favorite of all the blankets she own's. I love her for this! So tonight it was sooo dirty it had to go into the wash and not into her bed with her. She got the strength to put it into the wash and not in her bed. It is know "fluffy dirty one" that smells wonderful.So I decided to wrap it up and make it into a gift for her to open in the morning. Hope she likes it! That girl can always make me smile.
xo

1 comment:

Mrs. Merriman said...

Oh i LOVE this! Can't wait to hear about her reaction in the morning!! Well done, mama!