Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Noah getting older and Ella's turning 3

Noah 9Months Old Ella almost 3, supporting her home team with Dad
He has 4 teeth. Rolls over and can sit on his own. He's a smiling, fun and playful little man. He loves to eat everything from A to Z. But mostly loves to have his big sister dance and play with him. Ella piles huge amounts of toys on top of him,he doesn't seem to mind ;) He's one that can't not miss his morning nap. Will after stay up for the rest of the day and be down to bed for as early some days as 5:30pm(but not always mama's). He's my growing boy and I really hope he doesn't grow to fast. He's my last baby and I'm going to love every moment.


My sweet Ella is turning 3 on April 8th. I can't believe how much she's become in only 3 short years. Ella is one focused and determined little girl. Her way or the highway. It's been a struggle having to learn she can't conquer the world at her age. She's my little ball of fire and she's all Mine! Can't wait to make you your mickey mouse pancakes the morning you turn 3. It's going to be a great year sweetie.

No comments: