Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

LIFE CHANGE!

I have made a big decision to become a stay home mom for a few years. I feel like it's the right thing for me and the kids. Ella's out of daycare and home full time with me and Noah. I enjoy taking the kids to play groups around town and I'm meeting a lot of new family's and their kids. We have been going to parks, play groups and lunches with other family's at the home's. Everything to visiting family and friends,walking to grandmas work, going to the bird sanctuary, swimming at the local pool, feeding ducks ,gardening, walking around the crescent and picking up garbage(Ella walks around says"save the planet",hee),going to the library,jumping in puddles and chatting to the neighbors. We're out of the house by 9am most days ready for anything the day will give us. There are some days that are challenging but most days are really... great! I can't imagine even going back to work in a salon. But I could never stop doing what I'm doing. I love what I do and I believe I'm good at it. So I'm working for home, I may never go back into the salon atmosphere again. I want to work to become a home salon. The next house will have a salon space just for me. I can't wait! So you all can know call me a SAHM(stay at home mom).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can do it, DO IT. You will not regret it.
Do you have already plans for a new house????? I can not believe that. I thaught this house was for many, many years.
But an own salon at home is also nice, to dream of.
Have a nice easter.
Marion.

Amy said...

Good For you Jo!
It was the best choice I ever made! We gave up a lot for me to stay home and I have yet to even come close to regretting it! These years are precious and fly by so fast. Congrats and welcome to the club (although I don't know why the call it stay at home mom as we are rarley EVER home!)

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys for all the supporting words. It's very exciting and it feels so right for our family.I think I would miss my kids to much if I went back to work :)
And Happy Easter!
Jolene xo