Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Baby Abby!!!






I am in love with my niece Abigail, she is the sweetest things ever. Nick, April, Abby and I went to White Rock on Monday, and had such a great time. We roled out a blanket in the shade and had a wonderful lunch made by Nick. Abby was eating a carrot and thought that the crunching noise was the funniest thing ever, she has the best laugh ever. We then walked the peir and Nick again treated us to ice cream, my baby likely!!!! It was a great day and would love to do it again someday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And how baby Abby loves her Auntie Jo! You both have a special connection due to fact you look so alike...those Besth's genes rule. haha
We did have a wonderful day, didn't we!

Praks Tracks!!! said...

I love my baby's!!Little Macin and Abby girl we love you

Allyson said...

I heard from April that Abby absolutely adores you, gee I wonder why? Love the pixs. xx