Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

NAMES?????


Well it's feeling like summer is over. We had our last camping trip for the season, so sad. We went to Lake Goodwin which is just South of Bellingham with Davids family. We had a great time, weather was good and the lake was beautiful. While we were there Uncle Brad to be mentioned what we should call our first child. He came up with "MEGA TRON PRAK", that made me laugh so hard. Then I was chatting away with grandma to be Laurie, and she would like to name it "KALIDISCOPE PRAK". Ok people, if your going to help you need to do better than this. Does anyone else have suggestions?

xoxoxox

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow those are two great names, I can't think of anything more suiting than those two. Perhaps Poop n' Puke Prak! I like the 3 P's, just rolls of your tongue. HAHA Just kidding.....I thought you had your names and weren't sharing. As long as you don't steal our names anything will sound good next to Prak (I can't believe I just said that). Congrats to you both I am so excited for you guys, you will both be great parents.