Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My tribute to my husband David


I must say!!!! My husband David has been putting up with 7 months of body changes, mood swings and many uncomfortable oohhs and ouches. We walk together at night many times, and for David it's was really hard to slow down for his wobally wife. But know he asked me if we should go slower. I must say I have startled him in the middle of the night many times, with major leg cramps, mightmares and waking up crying, to baby moving and startling me like crazy. But instead of just rolling over with a big huff, he gives me a big huge and asks me if I'm ok? I really couldn't imagine going through all this on my own and I'm so happy to have the greatest husband I could ever ask for. I'm so very lucky to have him in my life! Your the best David and I love you many times over. Happy Valentines Day Babe....


Always yours, Poochie

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

The Maass Family Blog! said...

So sweet Jolene. He is a good guy!!! That is awesome........glad you two found each other!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Man, this Dave guy sounds Awesome... I know he loves you very much too :)