Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

TIME GOING FAST!!!


Hello everybody,

I wanted to write a new update on how things are going. Over all, baby and I are doing very well. Mommy a little bit more tired than baby is most days. Baby is soooo active all the time, I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to have a baby that prefers to stay awake all day and night. I'm starting to go to the doctors every second week know. The baby has been laying only on my right side of my body for months, it's really not very comfortable! My blood pressure is good and there is no diabetes, so I feel very lucky.


David and I attended our prenatal class together last saturday. It was very good for the both of us, as it answered many unanswered questions. It was nice to see so many other women is the same room going through the same stuff. Most of them looked like they were ready to pop anytime. Also, most of the women are not working anymore, and was very surprised that I'm still working a full time job. I figure, if I don't have a baby at home it would be very boring to be off to early. But I do have a date that I'm off for good, March 22. It's only 2 weeks before my due date which is April 2. I hope I can make it that far, with nothing happening !!! I have nightmares of my water breaking at work.


Well were both very exited and really looking forward to starting our new life together as a family! Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxox


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jolene,
Every week I look on your blog. I sympathize with you all those months and I hope all will be well.
All the best for the coming weeks.Take your time and rest. Enjoy these last moments alone with David till your little wonder child is born.
Kind greetings from Hege's aunt in The Netherlands. Marion Bolthof

Mrs. Merriman said...

Wow! Your last day of work is my due date!!

Very excited for you to meet your little one :D