Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Sunday, August 17, 2008

August Heat!







My mom Brenda in her beautiful garden, it's amazing what my mom can do with her time. The garden is full of beets,carrots,lettuce,beans,potato's,onions,butter lettuce,spinach even peppers and chilli's.....and more! I have been lucky enough to get a ton of it and have made it into baby food for Ella when she's ready to have solids. I boil and blend them, put them into ice trays, freeze them and stick them into zip lock bags....label and walla....organic baby food!So exiting.
Ella's cousin Abby and auntie April playing in the pool on a hot day. I told Abby to splash her Mommy and she thought it was so funny....poor April got it good! Ella wanted to join in

the fun but she thought a good nap would be better.

No comments: