Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Saturday, August 23, 2008

baby bottom!

Yestorday Davids family got together for the first family photo's from Sears. It was the first time with the whole family is together in a picture ,grand kids and kids and grandparents too. I love pictures and we had a great time goofing off and trying to get the young kids to smile and not look so stund! Was funny, if you can imagine. I will try to post some when we get them back. We then all went to Boston pizza for dinner. It was nice to get out with the family.

Today Ella and I went to the "Charlette Diamond" concert in Landsdowne Mall. It was so much fun watching all the young kids jumping and dancing to all the song I grow up with. And because we all seemed to grow up on her songs like "baby baluga" and "4 hugs a day" the parents all had fun too! Ella loves to hear singing ,I think she enjoyed it....but looking forward to next year so she can sing along with Mommy.

She's playing again at the Lansdowne Mall again in November, so if your a fan ...go go go!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Merriman said...

Oh I love that photo! Such a cute tooshie!!

And Charlotte Diamond! I loved her as a kid :D

Anonymous said...

hearing wooden opens morally plain anxiety nclb siris sheetmetal wave drain
lolikneri havaqatsu