Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Loving Ella is easy!

Testing out our hiking gear, she fell asleep in it for a while
Ella making lots of noise
She's starting to suck her thumb again, for long peroids of time
More making noise!
My baby girl!
Well Ella's know eating cereal and I started her on squash with apples. It's all going to be homemade baby food for a while,simply because I got it all from my moms garden. The baby food recipe book I have is great. The squash with apples asked for water, little syrup and pinch of nutmag. She loves it!!!! Tomorrow she's going to try Carrots for the first time. I'm feeling that Ella's going to love everything I put in front of her to eat. That's if she's anything like me! hee......I love food.


She's been so much fun lately. With eating and all that talking, she's dying to have a conversation with you. She gets really high in her jolly jumper and enjoys wrestling on the bed with mommy. I allow her to watch one show on tv called "Super Why" at 9am on channel 3. It allows me to get ready for the day. While she snuggles in our bed with her blanket and giggles and laughs at the characters. The show is about solving problems and finding the answers in a book. It's kind of a catchy opening to it , so I have the song in my head all day! She loves it when I dance like a goof in the kitchen and sing songs with my bad voice and no tune to it. Ever since she started giggling ,I try sooo....... hard to make her smile and laugh. I'm sure if you ever walked in on us together being silly, you would wonder!!! hee... I would do anything for her....anything!


Ella is starting to be just as silly as her mom! She will toot/fart and think she's so funny! I could make a face when I have to change her poophie diaper and it's like she knows it's funny that mommy has to change and not her. I love her so much and I'm thankful she's a part of me and Dave. She's a really special little girl! tear....


Mommy loves you Ella! Keep being as silly as you can.

xo

1 comment:

The Hoegler Family said...

Ella is so cute!
Can you tell me the name of the baby food book please.

Love, Hege