Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Short story time!

Thats one full baby from carrots!
Thumbs always in her mouth!

More thumb.....
Where were staying in mexico...so pritty!
We talked to Millenium trail, and she fell asleep in this carrier! She loves the outdoors.
The day the Hurley's told us the new baby news.Yahoo....
Me making my first try on the cupcakes.

The finish product....yummy!

Story #1
Well the last 2 weeks Ella has become an all day all night thumb sucker. Because of this she does fall asleep much faster and can know sooth herself.
Story#2
I'm sure there are many moms out there that would make cakes for their kids birthday, but there was no mom like my mom! She made the best cakes for Nick, Myslef and Lucas. So I was going for a walk to the store one day and on the way popped into our local book store. I found the best cupcake book ever called"Hello Cupcake". I've made the sunflower cupcakes for my sister inlaws tupperware party. I had so much fun making them,I have decide I'm going to be the cupcake girl for all. There's thanksgiving and birthdays and christmas coming up and guess what I'll be bringing. Heeee!!
Story#3
I must congratulate Derek and Erica on their first pregnancy due in May. They just got married last July and bought a house in the same month. Everything in one year! It's great news guys, and we're so happy for you both on all your accomplishments. I picture you with a little girl, named Jolene..hee!
Story#4
Dave,I and Ella are off to Whistler this weekend for two nights, and lucky us we get to stay at the Fairmont hotel. Will be great fun, but bad weather. And Ella will be getting her first stamp in her passport on November 8th. Were taking her to Cancun Mexico for 1 week, looking forward to it. If anybody has any secrets with traveling with infants ,please let me know.

Well thats it for know, see you when I have another story to tell.
hugs and kisses
Jolene & Ella

2 comments:

The Hoegler Family said...

I have lots of experience travelling with kids. To much to write down here. Give me a call one day :o)

Love always, Hege

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog....neat to see a bit of whistler........Ella is very fortunate to be in your world...love Randee