Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Friday, November 21, 2008

29 Years....


Well I'm 29 years old today! Just shy of being in my thirty's. Thirsty seems to strike fear,dread and anxiety in most people, but not me. I have always said the teen years "your confused", your twenty's your trying to "figure things out". And the thirty's, you'll have a better grasp on things! I rather be turning 30 than 29, but I'll give 29 a chance. But so far I feel very lucky to be 29 , living in Canada, healthy and loving life! And what ever the thirty's bring, I'm sure my life will be looking pritty good.

"See you in one more year...#30"

XoJo

2 comments:

Amy said...

happy birthday you look beautiful! Love the cancun pics too!

Anonymous said...

I remember attending your 21st birthday at Cactus Club in Richmond many moons ago. I only just began to get to know you then. How you have blossomed into a mature beautiful woman with an amazing family! This is your first birthday as a Mom and one you will never forget.
I never heard someone so positive about turning 30 before. That's why you attract the people who love you for who you are and that happy-go-lucky nature. Happy 29 & Holding Birthday Jolene.
Much love April