Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"There's a ~*BUG*~ in the house"

First time parents and our little lady bug!

Ella Excited to see Abby...the pumpkin fairy!

Peek a Boo...

Ella holding her bag, all by herself!

Downtown Ladner....pumpkin fun!

"There's a bug in the house"

Daddy and Ella getting ready...
Well.... we had so much fun with Halloween this year as you all can see. I have always had a love for this holiday and know I have a really reason to dress up and be silly. Ella decided she wanted to be a Lady Bug for her first halloween, and so she did !. I had this idea in my head that I would make her costume because my mom always made the best costumes for us. So I searched high and low for the best of the best, and I think it all came together really well. Ella thought she looked funny in the mirror and didn't like wearing the hat! Her mom even made her go to the neighbours, Grandma & Grandpa's and Great Anutie Janies for candy. She held her shiney silver candy bag all by herself and wouldn't let go (Mommy tought you good). She wouldn't let anybody take her candy away. Not like her uncle Nick had those hooligans rip him off one year! Remember that Uncle.....Dave and I had costumes too! We were "First time parents"....hee! All pale with dark bags under our eyes. But it's really not that bad,or is it some times! Well another Halloween done "WHAT WILL WE BE NEXT YEAR"???xOxOx

No comments: