Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December fun!

Ella's NEW baby gate...thank goodness...I was having bad dreams about Ella about to fall down the stairs.Then I would wake up and pull David's bankets(Like I was pulling her back).Scary!!!
Ell reading " The night before Christmas"...she's so smart!

Antie Lindsay and Ella having fun!


Derek, David (Ella) and Bradley at the Hurley open house....was a fun night!
Macin and Ella....so sweet! Maybe future boyfriend and girlfriend. And then get married, Lindsay we would be somewhat related,hee!
Ella using cousin Abby's car to practice her standing and pulling herself up
Look what I got in my stocking....a BABY!!! hee...
Cheecky Monkey......I just love her grin!
I can't get over how much Ella has grown, she motors everywhere know!
Ella gets into everything these days!









1 comment:

The Maass Family Blog! said...

So sweet...she is an awesome niece :) We love her!!!!