Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ella meeting Santa.....twice!





































Ella and I went to Delta hospital to see Santa and watch my parents do their singing thang with the United Entertainer's! We met up with Nick, April and dancing Abby. Right before Ella was going to sit on poor old Santa's lap, she puked all over her and me. I quickly cleaned it up and off she goes. I'm sure he was wondering why this kid smells like puke, yummy! Actaully I think it was creamed corn baby food he got to smell. LOL!!!! It was a little bit of a gong show with so many kids. But it was Ella's first Christmas event ever. She enjoyed watching all the singing and hanging out with cousin Abby. They were so sweet together, Abby dancing to her own tune and Ella looking for anything she's not aloud to touch. It was fun and I'm looking forward to the next event.

Today, Ella and I finished the last of the Christmas shopping in Lansdowne mall and who knew Santa would be there too. So.... Ella got her picture taken with Santa again. This time she only whimpered a little bit ,then got distracted by slay bells ringing. She was so pritty in her dress she never wore before. I think I'm going to love Christmas this year, because I get to do all the kid stuff again, well kind of! hee...Xo

2 comments:

Amy said...

She looks so cute!
I have to agree, christmas has taken on such a newfound joy with Cole. I love seeing all the surprise and wonderment in his eyes and voice!

Allyson said...

Thanks for sharing your evening JoJo! I think your mom and dad should do up a Christmas Card of the pix you took of them. They looks so darn good. And by the way, so do the little darlings x2! Hugs. xx