Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sweep, clean...sweep..clean!


I'm starting to realize I'm obsessed with keeping my floors clean. I seem to sweep and wipe.....sweep and wash everyday. Ever since Ella started to crawl and throws lots of food on the floors, I can't go to bed with out washing them! I even stayed up a little later lasts night because the floors seemed so dirty "but I just cleaned them"! I think I'm sick of washing the floors! But anything for my Puntin(Ella) and dori of course!

2 comments:

The Maass Family Blog! said...

Maybe it was because you were at my house and noticed how bad the floors were :(

Amy said...

it never ever ends...... my floors get cleaned morning, noon and night, yet you can still find a goldfish, or a cheerio, or a smear of pasta sauce SOMEWHERE on them at any given hour... ack me
ps, i totally copied the cutest blog wallpaper I love it!!!