Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MOVING is this heat...what!

Well we sold our house and it only took 1 week. We have the inspector coming today and all will be finalized by Friday. We got the price we wanted and they got their date that they wanted. So....we have to be moved out by the 13th of August ,which gives us 15 more days. I've been packing my little heart out day and night, while Daves at the new house painting his brains out. Monday will be the half moving day, and hopefully we can feel a little bit more together(but I dought it). It's been pritty stressful and I have become a mental case( poor Dave). There's just not enough time in the day and will the Heat wave packing is a killer. And on top of all the lack of sleep ,poor Ella is waking up often b/c she's teething like crazy. She'll soon have 3 more teeth on the bottom, which makes it 11 teeth. She works very hard to get them all in at once:(...But overall, we're really happy the house is sold and it's probably better to just get it done with no gaps to rest. I'll have time to rest another day:) hee...

Oh, and I cut all my hair of last Tuesday. It was easy b/c my Salon was 30' that days inside...what! I believe I took off 10-12 inches altogether... and it feels great! Will post a picture soon.April it's ok, my hair will grow back one day:) love you.

Talk to you soon, will post pictures of the move and new house craziness soon.

No comments: