Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Thursday, July 30, 2009

summer pictures of everything!

My roses from this year..
I'll miss my clematis ,so much...but I got plans
Family photo

One color of the storm form N.Vancouver's view

Oh, another color.Was awesome to watch..
Dave's 30th birthday bash

Oktoberfest 2009

drinky drinky
The gang that dressed up
VERY HOT day at the ball park
Westham island blue berry picking, actually only buying ...to hot to pick

My crazy girl


My sweet girl


My garden baby
Lindsay and Mae mae at the park


Nick and his balls....I mean potato's
TWINS

One empty room, whole house to go.

The beginning boxes starting to pile up slowly

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Get packing will you! There is no time to blog when you have to pack and paint! ;-)
It's sad to see your home which holds so much memories being packed up but you guys will be so happy in your new (strata-free) house. Can't wait to see you all settled in and you have the rest of the summer to relax!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

THANKS SO MUCH aPRIL...