Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Sunday, November 29, 2009

**Girls weekend at home**

Dori and I waiting for the last sheet of cookies to be done
Yummy,but some head fell off....so their holding they heads ..haa!
Cutting cookie time
Ella reading her book to her baby
Ella pretending to work like Daddy, get to work Daddy no more play time for you, hee


It doesn't happen often but Ella and I where home alone for the whole weekend. David my Dad and Brothers and friends went to Calgary to see the Grey Cup Game. It's always a fun and challenging this to do when there's only one parent around. But Ella and I had a great time together playing and going for walks. We read a ton of books and changed her baby's bum over 100 times, I'm sure of it. She seems to be poophie all the time :) We napped together and made cookies to. I did have to work on the Friday and Saturday and Grandma came over for the whole day Saturday to be with Ella. They had a blast, going to mom's work and seeing the bunny and kitty. And I'm sure Ella made her change baby's bum too. Peeyu! (not sure how to spell that one). We had a good time but ready to pick up Daddy tomorrow and tell him all that we did. I'm sure he has some story's of his own, what would they be?? hmm.

No comments: