Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Really Ella.. I can't believe it!

Pooh ie #2
Poo hie #1
Over the weekend mess
Today we played out in the cold making pictures
Put our tree up, she's so much fun!
Ella helping with the lights

Ella helping Daddy with the tree

One at a time Ella, good job!

So the last two days for Ella have been big maybe huge milestones for her. All weekend she kept asking me to go poo hies on the potty. So we tried and tried some more, but nothing. Monday came along and she asked again."Poo hies Mommy Poo hie". OK, sure! She looked right into my eyes and she Poo hied in the big potty. I couldn't believe it, I was so happy! She got a sticker and I couldn't stop talking about it at work to my other mom clients. And then it happened again, she poo hied the next night to. Ella got another sticker and her Mom and Dad are very proud. Hopefully it's all a good sign for things to come. It was a moment I will never forget, no joke! haa.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep it up, Ella! What a superb start to potty training! Just keep up the potty trips Momma and Ella will be in pull-ups and cute panties in no time. :-)
Wow, your tree is up too! We gotta get on that. haha

Anonymous said...

Hi Jolene,
Now, finaly, I like to tell you what I think already from day one.
I see in Ella your mother Brenda.
Specialy the part around the eyes and the hair.
She looks so much like her grandma Brenda, I like that.
Happy holidays.
Loving greetings from Marion in the Netherlands.

Anonymous said...

thanks you Marion for checking in on Ella and seeing how she is growing. And yes, I totally agree with the Brenda look a like. I have a picture that really looks like them. Will put it on the blog.
xo Lots of love from Vancouver
Jolene