Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Monday, October 1, 2007

3months & 11 days!!



Here I am at 3months and 11 days. People are saying I looking big already! Oh My.......I hope not to big!!!! David and I had our 3 month apointment with the Doctor and we got to hear the heart beat, it took a while to find it but there for sure is a baby inside. The doctor even said that it's really the blood flow that you can hear not really the heart beat, way to kill the fun! We'll just say it was the heart beat!!! I'm feeling really good, no more feeling sick (cross those fingers). I'm starting to like veggies again and getting way more energy. So see you again in a month!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the updated photos, Jo! You look beautiful!

The Maass Family Blog! said...

Jo you are popping out already...oh man i am jealous....maybe it is twins :)
Good job!!!

Praks Tracks!!! said...

NO TWINS!! everybody is saying I look BIG for 3 months! ahhh....

cathy said...

Pregnancy becomes you! Glad to hear you are feeling better. And, your belly is JUST right! Beautiful.

Congrats on hearing the hearbeat. You did hear the heartbeat, and the blood pumping the heart to hear the heartbeat! So there! It is a beautiful sound isn't it!!

Anonymous said...

Jolene/David;
Congratulations on the GREAT news. Of course I must be the last to know (LOL) ~ I just read on April's blog! Good secret keeping! You look great! We wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!
And you know what? You don't look THAT big... I just took a look at my 21 week photo ~ I think I was bigger! LOL. Maybe you'll be in store for a 10 pounder too!
Andrea (April & Nick's cousin)

Allyson said...

Oh, Baby, look at that beautiful belly (can I say that without sounding too gay, not that there's anything wrong with that!) You look beautiful Jolene!