Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

BABY'S BABY'S all around!



Ever since I found out that I was pregnant. I have learned of so many people that are having a baby around the same time as I am. I feel very blesssed to be pregnant with so many others! I have my sista in law Trisha just 2 weeks behind me due on April 14th( I believe that's the right date). And my cousins wife Hege ,that will be due in May. Their the closest to me, but there are so many more.I can't wait to have all these baby's running around, It's going to be a great year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It'll be a great year indeed! So proud of you Jo and I know you'll make a great mother. You already make for a great auntie!

cathy said...

Congrats to the both of you! How exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jolene and David,
What an exciting week you had. And the most important is that you will have a healthy baby. I follow your blog with pleasure.
The last time we saw eachother was in May at Hege- and Darren's housewarmingparty.
Kind regards from Hege's aunt in the Netherlands, Marion.