Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Friday, October 19, 2007

Interesting week!!!



I have had so many people tell me that I looked big for only four months, even my doctors. On Wednesday morning, I went into my doctors to get a normal check up. Everything looks great I feel great, then he checks for the heart beat, and he thinks he hears 2 heart beats. I couldn't believe it, could this be happening to us? Doc wasn't sure, so I was scheduled for an ultrasound early the next morning. David and I say in the hallway, waiting and waiting some more, with a full blatter for the ultrasound(ouch!). And the time came..............I sat on the table got ready for the shock of a life time....... and..........waited...........and she only see's..................1 baby!!!!!! Oh my, I can't believe we almost could of had twins. It would of been really hard but we were ready for what ever came our way. I'm glad it was only one know but I would of been really happy with 2 too.

What a week!!!!!!!!!!

I was able to get a ultrasound picture of the 1 baby!!!! He...She...looked so happy in there, moving around so much! Sucking it's thumb and even drinking the fluid and swallowing, and flipping from back to front. All this in a few minutes!!!!!!Crazy.....and Amazing!!!!!! Can't wait to meet our little one.

3 comments:

cathy said...

Ahhh...what a sweet lil baby! I am happy that everthing looks good! One baby is good at a time lol!

How many weeks are you now?

The Hoegler Family said...

Congratulations again. You had me thinking it was going to be two there for a while. That would have been a party!
Looking forward to meet the little one. We can sit and nurse together at family dinners...he..he..

Love from Hege

Anonymous said...

Hi Jolene and David,
2 pictures: one baby. Indeed, what a week. Oh boy, oh boy.....
Or will it be: oh girl, oh girl.....
Do you want to be surprised in April?
All the best from the Netherlands.
Hege's aunt, Marion.