Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Aquarium


Ella watching the shark tank
Ella having lunch!
She loved this frog on the side of the tank,it was jumping for her.

Well today was a fun day! Dave had the day off work so we decided to go check out the Aquarium. Ella slept the whole way there until she heard all the people and noise. She loved it.....I don't think she blinked once the whole time. All the colors and movement around her! We saw the Otters, Beluga whale and her baby girl, Frogs, and lots of fish! I still can't get the "baby Beluga" song out of my head. Ella was a good little girl the whole time! I can't wait till she's a little bit older and start asking question after question.....I just hope I can answer all of them for her,because she's going to have a lot of them for me.

No comments: