Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Swimming


Well I took Ella this morning to the local pool.....and she loved it! I think she enjoyed watching all the kids run around more than the water. I was a little nervous taking her, with so much stuff and not being sure how things are set up for baby's. But it was great, the family rooms are there and change tables, it was easy! I plan on registering Ella for a class come Sept called "Bouncers". They should you how to put their heads under water and play. She'll be 5 months then.....After the pool, she officially found her thumb and sucked on it all the way home, and fell asleep the moment she was in the car. I think if that happens everytime....were going swimming everyday! hee....was a great morning! This is a picture of Ella after swimming, smiling away!Sorry about the side ways photo.

Talk to you soon,

Jolene

No comments: