Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wedding time!

Lets toast to the new couple...cheers!


Brothers and sister!


dancing! David and Ella at rehearsal dinner
Jolene's creation,beautiful bride!
The girls!
The party!
David and I, taking it all in,and relaxed!

The prak family!
Ella had a long day...watching everybody! She was a good little girl all day.
She's loved to watch all the people at the rehearsal, she loves faces!It was a great day.
The bridesmaids...
The groomsmen...


Well the last weekend of weddings are officially over....We had two weddings in 2 weeks. And I had asked my in laws and my parents to babysit for the big days ,even before Ella was born. I had works for weeks trying to get Ella on the bottle so Dave and I could attend the weddings. The first wedding Laurie and John took Ella and to my amazment,the words they used was"she was PERFECT". I thought they were just saying that for us not to worry, but when we got home...it was true! What a good little girl and they had a fun day together.The second wedding was an all day thing. I was doing the brides hair do and we were both in the wedding party. I got my brave Mom to watch Ella, and they seemed to really have a great time. Nick,April and Abby came over and had dinner together for the evening.....went for walks too! I have told them over and over again, how much it means to us that they could help us with babysitting and letting us have days with no worry's. But I have to say it again....THANK YOU...from the bottom of our hearts. We don't now what we would do without you guys!


Here are some photo's of the busy weddings....now time to relax!

Lots of love......xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures, and Great times Everyone! Had a blast at both Weddings.. and loved being a part of Derek and Erica's Wedding. You guys are meant to be together! Enjoy Cabo! David

The Maass Family Blog! said...

Looks like a great time all of you. Congratz Derek and Erica. Jo good job on the hair :)