Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

BIRDS...birds...birds...and more birds!

~ We had so much fun~ ~ We named them "Jim and Penny", they were the good ducks~
~ Ella getting for Vitamin D and having a nice bottle of warm milk~
~ The ducks walk with you~
~ They had the most beautiful sound that came out of these birds~
~ Three tiny birds~
~ Couldn't believe it,so many birds. I was so happy I had my rubber boots on that day~

~ My happy baby~
~ So many more birds~
Yesterday Ella and I went to the Bird Sanctuary in Westham Island. It was a beautiful day and I know Ella would just love being there, and she really did!! We couldn't believe how many ducks and different kinds of birds there was. It was peaceful and quite with only the noise of the talking birds around us. But at one point there were so many ducks around Ella I thought for sure she would freak out, but she was so happy and smiling. There was one bird that came so close to flying into her, I could see Ella's fine hair move with the wind when the bird flew by. But again, didn't bother her...It cost me $4.00 to go into the trails. But that day ment a lot more to me, just being there with Ella is so amazing. She's such a vibrant and interesting little girl to be around. She melt's my heart! It was a great day for the both of us.

2 comments:

Allyson said...

What a lovely memory for both of you. It is quite lovely to hear the sounds of their wings, and their songs. I can tell it was a lovely day.

Wendy said...

Sounds like you had a terrific time together! It's a great spot. I love that you named the ducks - so cute.