Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Only for a while....Vegas here we come!


Viva Las Vegas.....Us girls are out of here come Saturday morning. My Mom(Brenda), mother in law(Laurie)and my 2 favorite sister in laws( April, Trisha). This trip started off with me having to go back to work soon.I wanted to do one more big thing,so the emails went out.Since then I've receiving many emails of excitement from you four.I think it's going to be a great and memorable trip.

Three of us are leaving our baby's home with the Daddy's for the weekend. I'm sure our homes will need a good cleaning when we get back. I'm almost sure the men are ready for us to get out of here and have some fun, right??? Well I think that could be arranged, right lady's!

We'll miss you our sweet baby's( Abigail,Ella,Ryan & Nick),oh and you husband's too!
Kisses....and hugs.... Stay tuned for pictures of out big weekend away.
***Jolene***

PS...Ella sorry baby you can't come this time....out of the suitcase!

No comments: