Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Friday, January 7, 2011

My 1st painting project of 2011

Day One
End of day One
I will be getting another picture of the whole room all set up with the baby change table placed under the branches.

Finished project
I was lucky enough to be able to paint some wall art of a tree blowing in the wind on a friends baby room's wall. I had so much fun doing it. It took me 2 nights 6 hours and I long loud play list blaring in my ears. Was fun and I really needed to get my creative side started again. So I have some great painting idea's and projects that I will be doing over the next couple of months.

If there is anybody that would be interested in an Wall Art I'm available :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Jolene.
Is it from your mothers side, because your aunt Dale is also well with painting.
Marion.

The Hoegler Family said...

Wow, amazing!
Did you mean to write 2011 though?
Happy New Year!

Love, Hege

The Maass Family Blog! said...

Looks great Jolene!!!
Good job!!
Can you do a moose??

Anonymous said...

thank you everybody,it was fun. Hege I did mean to write 2011, looks like I'm not to use to it yet.If you know anybody that would like something done let me know.
xo
Jo