Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sleeping...Dreaming ...What!


Noah has aloud me to sleep most of the night for the past few days. He must be going through a growth spurt. Because of this extra sleep I've been able to dream again. I couldn't even remember any dreams for the longest time. Since I've been dreaming it's all not good things. It's crazy things, like going over a cliff with family members and saying our goodbye's, sad eh!. That one did wake me up and I couldn't sleep anymore. So why is it that he graced me with sleep and I can't even dream about happy things? I just started Yoga classes and hoping it will calm my nerves and get me to relax better. I'm practicing my breathing and keeping my body all aligned. Will be interesting to see how I'm going to feel in 8 weeks of yoga and more exercise.

Looking forward to find my body and some of my mind again. ;)

No comments: