Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Monday, January 17, 2011

*Water so pure*

Noah crying at the most perfect moment....Priceless!

A proud Mamma!
Abby and Ella ....again Priceless
All the Grandparents

Nick and Trisha as Noahs Godparents, thank you for being apart of it all..xox
Noah is tears,so sweet!
Yesterday was a great day for celebration for our family and friends. It was Noah's day to be baptised. I must say I never thought I would ever go back to being a church goer but I truly love my church. David's family have been going there for a long time know and it's a real nice church community. The people are so nice and helpful. So it was only natural that I have my kids Baptised there. Noah was great! He cried on cue right after Jim (minister) blessed him into the church. So cute! And it was a big day of teething for him ,so all the pictures have him with the rosie cheeks EVER. This morning I checked his teeth and looks like three have poked through. We love you Noah and Happy Baptism

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must have been:Oh HAPPY dáy..
Nice pictures. But one little question please: I cann't find the pictures of Ella's baptis day on your blog. Am I right or did I not clean my glasses? ;o)))
Greetings from Marion.

Anonymous said...

It was a special day and an event that I was so proud to be a Godparent for. Little Noah is beautiful and I can't wait to see him more and more. His cheeks were very red...so hard on these young boys of ours. ---Nick---