Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Monday, March 3, 2008

Baby Shower












Yestorday my girlfriends Lindsay and Erica put on a baby shower for me and my belly. It was so much fun and I loved seeing everybody all in one place at a time. Thank you guys so much it means a ton to me and David. You two put a lot of time and planning into the day, it was perfect! And thank you everybody that was able to join us for a great sunday afternoon. And to my Mom that is sick in bed and couldn't make it to the shower, we missed you and hope you get better soon! HUGES!!!!!!


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jolene.
How cosy it looks at your baby shower party.
And now waiting for the unpakking/turn out of the greatest gift. What a surprise that will be.
Only a few weeks to wait..........
Kind regards from Marion.

Lindsay & Sean MacDonald said...

You are so welcome Jolene! You are a great friend and I enjoyed doing it for you! Can't wait for baby! Love you.
Lindsay x x x