Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just Me......





Well I've been off work for 8 days know, and it's going well ! I'm just know finding that I need to start being creative with my days being along. Today I set out for a walk around town and said hello to my Auntie Kimm at work. I painted a "Shh... Baby Sleeping" sign for the front of the babys bedroom door, that I got from the dollar store. Walked to see whats going on with the old lady's at the local Thrift store. My good friend Lindsay dropped off all the new gossip magazines that will take me a week to get through (love you hen). And I never forget to say "hi" to old friends everyday around 4 o'clock named Opera, reruns of Friends, some Ellen and catching up sitting around the Peach Pit with 90210 and so many more! There is so much crap on tv in the day time, who knew!!!! I might even squeeze in a afternoon nap with my favorite kitty. David will come home soon from work and he'll ask me what I did today.......And I usually say not much, just hanging with old friends again! Hee hee......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jo, that is one seriously cute blog update on your mat lazy dayz off! I remember those days wondering when the baby would arrive, so I did what you did! :-)
It's me April on Nick's profile.
Love you. Hang in there, the best is YET TO COME
xoxo

The Maass Family Blog! said...

I am with you on the 90210. I watch that every day I can too. Most of the time end up crying by the end of the episode. That is my hour to sit around before getting dinner going and what not. I am with you :)
Pretty soon your days will be FILLED with things to do don't worry!!!!

cathy said...

ENJOY EVERY FREE MOMENT WHILST YOU CAN!

Excited for you guys!!