Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Sunday, March 2, 2008

BELLY SHOTS!






I was so lucky last Monday my beautiful mother in law Laurie come over and took some belly photos. It was such a nice sunny day and the pictures came out so great. Who needs a professional, when you have Laurie!!! Also, Bradley my brother in law had worked really hard for me and photo shopped some pictures. He made them black and white with a little bit of color tide into them. So I thanx both of them for all the hard work and time helping me capture my pregnancy! I'm only pregnant with this baby once, and it was really important to me to have some memories of this time with my baby to come. Love you both!!!!!

4 comments:

The Maass Family Blog! said...

Gorgeous Jolene....you are glowing and looking great!!! Not much longer to wait!!!

Unknown said...

Jolene, these are such beautiful photos of you. There's something so special of a woman with a big beautiful belly. I've been waiting to see these!!
Your MIL Laurie is a talent!
xoxo

The Hoegler Family said...

Wow, what stunning pictures!

Not much longer now :o)

Love from Hege

E M said...

Gorgeous photos Jolene! Can't wait to meet the li'l one! So close!