Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

3 Weeks old today!



















Well 3 weeks have gone bye so fast! Being a mom is really hard but it's been the best job I could ever ask for. David and I have been so thrilled and proud to have our little girl slowly grow into this little person. She's so sweet and give us so much love back. I really can't imagine not having her in my life. She's been so popular with the family and friends , it's hard not to sit there and stare!






Ella was very lucky this week, with my mom and April having put on a amazing shower for her. I had so much fun and I think Ella did too......well, fun sleeping the whole time! It's so nice seeing everybody all in one place. And you all spoiled Ella to the max, and thank you so very much. She'll have new clothes until she's two years of age, and I can't wait to see her in all of them. Mom and April thank you for all the effect and hard work you put into Ellas special day. It's really means a lot to me and Dave.






Well lots of love to all of you from the Prak family



xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time and the cake looked amazing! Ella sure has some of the facial features Abby had at that age and I'm sure it'll show as they grow older together. Beautiful Ella's a star already...love it Jo very cute.--- Nick