Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Waiting.....


Well I headed out to the doctors again last Monday and I'm know 3cm dialated and have some show. If you don't know already show is a little bit of bleeding, which is a good sign. Doc's not quite sure the reason why I haven't gone into labor yet! He's hoping to go skiing this weekend, Nice! He was just being funny....I'm really hoping that it happens soon. My inlaws are back from a 3 weeks vacation and my Dad leaves for a meeting on Thuresday for a couple of days, so it's the perfect gap!


I wanted to thank everybody that has been calling and emailing us to see how things are going. It's really nice knowing were not the only one's waiting, there's plenty of family and friends just as anxious. We have another Friday doctors apointment, hopfully we don't make it till then. Here is a picture of one of the proud Uncles to be.


LoVe YoU AlL..................

6 comments:

The Hoegler Family said...

Today is the day. Let us see some action!

H :o)

cathy said...

Babies NEVER come out on the day you want them too LOL!

They usually pick their perfect day or the Doc does LOL

Hang in there! Exciting times ahead!!

cathy said...

Is today your due date right?? Happy 40 weeks!!

Allyson said...

Sending you waiting good wishes! Can't wait to hear that you've gone into labour Jolene. April 7 or 8th if you can wait tht long, are great days to have a baby! xxx

cathy said...

I am scared to ask if you are still preggers?!!

Are you???

The Hoegler Family said...

Hi again Jolene.

I dreamt about you last night. You had a boy. So I believe you are going in to labour within the next 24 hours. This sounds strange, but that has happened almost every time I have a dream like this and the sex of the baby has been right every time too. But it's a time for my dreams to be wrong too of course :o)
Sometimes I've dreamt that friends are pregnant when I don't even know they are trying and I've told them and then a few days later they find out. I only have these dreams when it comes to pregnancies, isn't that weird?!
When our friend Lorna went into labour in November I was thinking she was in labour when I was driving, but it was still a month early. I noted down the time I was having the thought and checked my email when I came home. Nothing. That night we got an email, her daughter was born 5 minutes before the time I had noted.

Have a lovely weekend!
Lots of love from Hege