Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ella May-Week 1









Well the first week is come and gone. It had it's hard times but tons of good times. She's so amazing and changing everyday! Dave and I are doing well, Dave has a hard time sleeping throught the day ,so it's hard on him in the night. But he's the BEST dad ever,and Ella adores him! I have been really sore from the C-section, but I am getting better. The C-section went very well, but very scary for the both of us. Ella was tough on the Doctors to come out, she was so stuck in me they had to really push on me to squeeze the little one out. So glad it's all over,but sad that the first day of having her is gone. But many many many more days of her to come. We've had many visiters and we love showing her off. So here are some more pictures of the 1st week at home.


Talk to you guys soon, with love the Praks

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Happy First Week Miss Ella. I can see that everyone absolutely adores you. Could the Besth's look any more in love. Nope, I don't think so, and can sure see why. Glad to hear you are feeling a little better Jolene. She is a stark raving beauty. Hugs and Loves.

cathy said...

How is week 2 going Jolene?

Thinking of you!