Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Always a FIRST for everything !

Our little booger face....
Well it finally happened.......Ella got her first COLD. She woke up from an afternoon nap at the beginning of last week and was all stuffed up. She had such hard times breathing she couldn't sleep very well ,and neither could we. I slept in the office beside her room for the first 2 nights. She would choke on all the flem in her throat and that would make her throw up.I've never done so much laundry before...! And on top of all the sick stuff, I noticed 2 TEETH (her first teeth) coming through. The cold turned into a really deep cough, so I took her to the doctor's just for an all over check up. Her poor little body had so much going on! But the worst is over and were trying to get back on schedule.



Another thing Ella had started this week is she's know pushing herself on ALL FOURS, and rocking back and forth. I really didn't expect her to do this at such a young age. Before I know it she's going to start crawling. But she's not going anywhere yet!!!!!



Well it's been a week of FIRSTS, and I'm sure there's more to come !

Whats next.....

XoJo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Ella Go! Rockin' she'll be crawling in no time! Dave better purchase those gates, lock those cupboards...hahahaha. Nice to hear she's feeling better.