Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Friday, October 24, 2008

Summer Wedding

The beach....
The boy's....

David doing his speach, well done babe!

The wedding party!

Jolene,Derek,Erica & David

The lady's....

Having a good laugh with a great friend.

Placing the veil....


Morning updo's at our house

Derek and Erica's wedding day....Dave and I loved being a part of the big day!David did a speach and I got to do Erica's hairdo. They got married in July and are know expecting their first child in May of next year, very exciting!
"Congratulations"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at the last picture, man, already Erica does not look happy. I think the idea of marriage to Derek was finally setting in already at this time! DP

Derica said...

I think my face looked like that becausee my feet were cold in your house in the middle of July, haha

Anonymous said...

I believe she's looking at Jolene in the mirror and thinking "why did she marry such a loser like Dave. She can do so much better"
Derek

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if you ever played with toy Indians when you were little? I here they like dark places BLAHHHHHAAAAAAA. Love you honey!!! Keep the laughs coming