Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Random Facts about ME!

I was tagged by my sister in law April,
Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Write six random things about yourself. Tag six people at the end of your post. Let each person know he or she has been tagged. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
***Random facts about ME***
1.)Would love to finish a book for once!
2.)I think about my loved ones the are not here anymore,everyday.
3.)I wish I could have lots of kids, but not financually possable.
4.)Would love to be platinum blonde just for a day.
5.)As a kid I drank a whole bottle of cough syrup, and had to get my stomach pumped,yummy!
6.)Would love to own a cabin one day.

I tag Trisha, Lindsay, Erica....I don't know anybody else with Blogs thats you didn't get already.
XO

3 comments:

Derica said...

Ok I posted my random facts, only problem is I have nobody to tag. What is Lindsays blog called?

Anonymous said...

Macin's memories

Derica said...

When I type in macin's memories nothing comes up? Can someone send me the link?