Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm thankful for....

Great Antie Jane,playing with Ella
Grandpa, me and Grandma....I love the snuggles!
This is one of my favorite photo's right know....Love you grandpa!!
I'm thankful for my siblings, so Ella needs one too!
Cousins...they look so much alike!
Chowing down at KO's and Mar's thanksgiving.
Lots of laughter, something was funny!
Family love...
My second attempt on cupcakes, meet Larry the turkey....gobble gobble!
Jenny holding Nick, Cam holding Ella. Love you guys!

Ella getting crazy!
Daddy Nick and corn eating Abby! More corn..please!
Kim and Great Grandma at Thanksgiving
My two poohies...Ella and her Uncle Lucas.Love you Poohie!
Thanksgiving at KO's and Mar's


This year was different.....I felt like this year really seemed like Thanksgiving. Everybody sitting close at the big table, the room filled with laughter. Maybe because the Besth side actually had EVERYBODY at dinner this year. Or is it because the Prak family, had lots of kids running around. Something about this year felt really good. And I'm thankful for that!! I'm thankful for all the great changes that happened this year. I couldn't ask for anything more....XO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FAMILY & Friends !

Anonymous said...

AWSOME presentation! love MOM