Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

38 weeks

Well this month was a crazy month for my little family. We have been all sick over and over again, for over 4 weeks we have had everything. Ella and Dave started out with the 24 hours flu ,after that Ella came down with a bad fever that she had for 2 days and more throw up. I got sick with a head cold,major sore throat and really bad cough. I have been on the mends for weeks know and just a few days again Dave started getting all my symptom's as well. Ella is doing really great(Knock on wood) and were both trying to breath with our noses for the first time in days. Sleep has been minimal and time is running out.

So getting pasted all the complaining, we do still plan to have Father's day camping this weekend, that's if the sun is out. And enjoy the last few weeks the best we can. We have the baby's room put together and the house is ready,I think! I have come to terms that the pain of child birth is on it's way and it's going to be the last time being pregnant. I told Dave today "If you ever thought I would consider having a third baby? It will never happen, this pregnancy has made it all clear and I my limit is 2 kids." I think were both able to just start to get excited about the birth of the new baby and were ready as well ever be.

We're really looking forward to when Ella can come meet her new baby brother or sister in the hospital. I have planned it so she will have a gift there for her from the baby, so hoping she likes the idea of a new baby. And I have a disposable camera for her to bring to the hospital and take pictures of her new sibling. See things through Ella's big blue eyes. I hope all that will get her excited and feel like she's all apart of it all too.

Tomorrow I will be taking on the challenge of starting potty training for Ella too. She's so close and I haven't had anytime to focus on her. She will be waking up and going straight to the potty to pick out her first pair of panties of the day to wear. I'm hoping because she has NEVER felt wet before that it will make it all kick into gear. She already poop's on the potty it's just pee pees that are the challenge. Will keep you up dated!

Today was my last day of work and thank god it's all done. I honestly can't believe I have gone this far being on my feet. And for the first time I came home and took my shoes off and saw my feet purple and swollen. Today I was on my feet for a full 9 hours, that's not cool! I've had enough.....no more work for another year,yahoo!

So there you go! That's all that's happened for the past while and I hope it's all up hill from here. Thanks for listening to me babble on ,it felt really good.

xoJo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The coming weeks will pass quickly.
So enjoy them if you can. Life will be a little more heavy with 2 kids but ooooooh soooooo more beautiful.
Marion.

Anonymous said...

Love you Jolene! David