Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Monday, June 28, 2010

~More June fun~

Baseball fun!

Ella coverd in paint and playing in her water boats
I love this picture of Ella, what a cutie!
Dinner at the beach park.Playing with Daddy!
Snuggles!

Full mouths of Momma's dinner,yummy!


Roses in my garden

Our first batch of Carrots out of the garden.Here there getting a good wash for dinner
A good look at my favorite flower,the clematis plant. I found this ladder in the Spring clean up.It's a great piece for the clematis to grow on.
I have a request to put an updated picture of Dave settled into the new office. Get to work sweetie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could I have at least put a nice work Smile on my face for this picture. What a great office, so this is where all the Selling takes place! :)