Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June is here!

The new office door and window

The beginning
Ella waking up in the morning of camping

Ella has a new friend ,Sarah!!!! Come....

Waking up in the tent! We managed.

Ryan showing the kids that this is a log cabin,and tomorrow he will show them the tepee :)

Sarah, Ella and Bradley

The beach day, Ella loves the beach and getting messy!


Ryan ,Alex and Nicole


Ella taking it all in

Say cheese mommy

36 weeks, belly getting very heavy!

Well we have be so busy in the month of May. But know that June is here and I only have 4 more weeks to my due date. I'm doing nothing but have fun! We managed to go camping over the weekend and had a blast even in the rain. It wasn't to bad, I took my time doing things and went for lie downs twice a day to save my energy and get off my feet. The only thing hard was getting in and out of the tent. Putting Ella down to bed was hard to,but we did it. I do hope the weather gets better for the month of June. Because we plan to go camping 2 more weekends, if no baby. Were very close to home ,we only camp in White rock. Totally do-able for a 30min drive to Richmond if I go into labor. I just want to enjoy my family of three as much as we can before live gets turned upside down again. Dave and Papa have been working really hard on the new office in the backyard. He promised me that it will be done by the end of May and he starts his journey to the backyard as of tomorrow. I can know start the babe's room, finally! I have been feeling no excitement for the new baby and I think it's b/c I couldn't really get the house ready. But I'm getting there! I added a picture of the new office space,a day at the beach and my huge belly at 36 weeks.

No comments: